- All UK Mainland orders under £75.00 a charge of £6.95 applies.
- All UK Mainland orders over £75.00 will be delivered carriage FREE.
- An additional £13.95 charge will apply to areas outside UK Mainland. These area include the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Please see below for a list of postcodes.
- Deliveries are normally made by DPD between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. (Except Bank or National Holidays relevant to the country of destination.)
- Fast moving items which we hold in stock, will be dispatched on a next working day service. Larger more expensive items, and special order items may take longer. We will email you with an expected delivery date.
- If an item is out of stock and unlikely to be available within an acceptable period of time we will contact you so that you may amend or cancel your order with us. We will not send out part orders without your agreement.
- Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance. If no one is available to take delivery from our couriers, a calling card will be left. If you do not contact the courier, a further delivery attempt will be made. After this point, they will hold the goods for 4/5 days so you can arrange to collect the goods from the DPD depot. If the courier is still unable to deliver after this point, the Goods will be returned to The Lighting Centre. We will then contact you to re-arrange or cancel your order. Any charges incurred for failed delivery, return or re-delivery will need to be paid or will be deducted from your refund.
- All damages must be reported within 72 hours. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 72 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused.
- An email confirmation will be sent to confirm your parcel has been despatched.
- On the morning of your delivery, an email and a text message (if mobile number provided) will be sent to you with a one hour delivery window.
- If the date and time is not convenient, you can simply either text back or reply back via the website to choose the next convenient date.
Extra Charges Postcode List
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE.
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM.
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25.
Scottish Islands: HS1-HS9, IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-IV56, KW15-KW17, KA27-KA28, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE1-ZE3.
Scottish Highlands: KW1-KW14, IV1-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, PA21-PA38, PA80, PH16-PH26, PH30-PH41, PH49-PH50.
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT.
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41.
The Lighting Centre does not take international orders through the website.
If you would like to place an order for international delivery, please phone or email us your enquiry.
- The Lighting Centre have a 14 day ‘no reason’ returns policy for all products as required under the Distance Selling Regulations of 2000. Goods returned after 14 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers have the right to cancel their orders within 14 days of receiving their goods, providing the goods have not been fitted, assembled or modified in any way and they are returned with the original packaging and bulbs and are in a resalable condition.
- The cost of returning the goods and insuring them against loss or damage will be deducted from the refund of the purchase price if a collection is arranged by us using our carriers. Alternatively goods can be sent back by your own method of transportation.
- For complete orders being returned, the cost of carriage incurred for sending the goods out will be deducted from the refund.
- Your refund will be made within 14 working days of return of the goods.
- Damaged or Broken glass doesn't constitute as faulty goods.
- Items that are made to order, custom made or personalised are non-returnable.
- The Lighting Centre will in no way be liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods or shortages, such as electricians fees, time taken from place of employment etc.